Monday, 7 December 2009

Day 7

Day 7
07/12/2009 04:03

Sorry for a very short note, but it's 4am and I really want to go sleep. Another day full of revision. However, I managed to find time to write some code for topographica, and I finally implemented CFProxy. It works now! The entire amount of code I wrote today would not exceed 10 lines, but that's not the point - I know how it all works now and ....... now I need to find a different way to make it work since blocking receive still eats up a hell of a lot of CPU, bastard. I'll show what I mean exactly by posting my code tomorrow, but now I need a rest.

I'm meeting Jim (my supervisor) tomorrow at noon and don't really want to be in a zombie state then, so ... yeah, bed time.


[by the way, by "tomorrow" I actually mean "today". I usually refer to "tomorrow" as to the time after I wake up, even if it's on the same day. Just in case, wanted to clarify]

No comments:

Post a Comment