Sunday, 18 September 2011

up

Weights generation problem is fixed now and the parallel code produces correct results: I modified the timed_topographica.sh script to work with lissom and it shows that the activity of V1 is the same in serial and in parallel. Next I need to move pmi.init into the commandline module to get rid of topographica_mpi once and for all and then - diff-ing and merging with the svn version.

Sorry for being so slow - I really do have very little free time. I remember someone said that while working in a start-up I won't have life. Well, yes.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have money, at least! Just to clarify, what you are up to is trying to integrate your changes into the main SVN branch, so that everyone can use them? Great! What about the bare C code and the plotting/timing code? Where should that go for when people need that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was planning to put the bare C code (activation/) into etc/. Would you prefer to have it somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete