Monday, 25 January 2010

Day 56

Day 56

I'm in the process of writing interim report at the moment. God, this is so boring and useless... Well, actually there is one good thing about it: after creating a more or less detailed timeline I realised that for the next couple of months my personal life has seized to exist. Reminds last year's System Design Project a little bit, except for there's no team this time, just me. I loved SDP! There's a saying that wise people learn from their own mistakes and smart people learn from others'. Well, looking from that perspective I'm definitely a wise person. I think that all the f*** ups we had made as a team and each one of us personally during this project were very well worth getting the relatively low mark (~60%). I mean, I don't like getting low marks, but this one brought me a hell of a lot of experience. And it counts for much. Also, I think I've done a good job overall, made new friends and learned a lot, not only from mistakes.

Well, anyway I guess this is where the fun part begins... except for this report isn't much fun, to be honest. Allright, time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment